Construction Project Manager
Do you want to grow in a professional environment? Do you have a passion for contributing to a winning team? Do you enjoy meeting new people and building strong relationships? Do you have experience in the landscape, sitework or construction industry? Do you want to work in a fast paced environment with unlimited growth opportunities?
Today, di Stefano Landscaping continues to grow and is currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and results driven individual to manage some of our large landscape projects.
This is truly an incredible opportunity to join one of the most successful landscape companies in the state with established systems, relationships and culture to support the success of this position.
GROW YOUR CAREER WITH OUR TEAM! Di Stefano Landscaping is an award winning and vibrant industry leader. We are seeking a confident, motivated individual to manage landscape projects on some of the most beautiful and elite buildings/sites throughout Vermont. For 20 years di Stefano Landscape Company has been providing high end landscaping services to premier Vermont clientele consisting of Landscape Architecture, site work, planting and hardscapes. Our team is seeking an individual who wants to be part of a growing company. We value the team atmosphere and enjoy collaboration.
The Construction Project Manager will be responsible for overseeing multiple commercial and residential projects, from providing estimation support to project completion. The role requires exceeding client satisfaction, financial performance, schedule, and quality goals. The Construction Project Manager should have experience in construction management, including bidding, procurement, field layout, blueprint reading, budgeting, scheduling, and subcontractor coordination. They must also possess strong leadership skills to mentor and train team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– Oversee multiple projects from estimation to completion
– Ensure client satisfaction, financial performance, schedule adherence, and quality goals are met
– Manage job-site safety programs to ensure a safe working environment
– Conduct field layout as needed and coordinate with subcontractors
– Read blueprints and visualize efficient construction methods
– Manage project budgets, scheduling, crew organization, and subcontractor coordination
– Utilize creative construction means and methods to achieve desired results
– Handle financial management of assigned projects including negotiation and management of project buyouts
– Cultivate positive client relationships and address any concerns or issues
– Provide leadership, mentoring, and training to Field Superintendent , Foremen, and Crew
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
– Minimum of 2 years of relevant project management experience in landscape, site, or construction environments
– Associates Degree in Landscape Construction, Landscape Architecture, Construction Management, or a similar field, or equivalent experience
– Demonstrated track record of successfully delivering construction projects
– Proficiency in Gsuite, Smartsheets, estimating software, and project management tools
– Strong communication skills and the ability to explain complex construction concepts to stakeholders
– Ambitious and dedicated to advancing the landscape profession
- Simple IRA plan with 3% company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Profit sharing plan
- Paid time Off
- 6 paid Holidays per year including discretionary year-end holiday shut-down