Director of Operations
di Stefano Landscaping is an award winning Landscape Design, Construction and Maintenance company.
Do you you enjoy building and leading winning teams? Do you enjoy creating and implementing processes and systems. Are you a master at accountability? Do you want to work in a fast paced environment with unlimited growth opportunity?
Today, di Stefano Landscaping continues to grow and is currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and results driven individual to lead and grow our talented team of production managers.
This is truly an incredible opportunity to join one of the most successful landscape companies in the state with established systems, team and culture to support the success of this position.
Resumes must include a detailed employment history, contact info for previous employers and a minimum of three work related references. In your cover letter, please provide a brief overview of prior work, relevant life history, and why you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity.
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager with experience in Landscaping management to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations. The operations manager role is mainly to implement the right people, processes and practices across the organization to ensure our success as we grow. The specific duties of the operations manager include formulating strategy, improving performance, procuring material and resources and ensuring compliance. You should be ready to mentor your team members, find ways to increase quality of customer service and implement best practices across all levels. Ultimately, we’ll trust you to help us remain compliant, efficient and profitable while developing and growing our production teams. We have achieved great success due to our incredible team and the circle of safety di Stefano Landscaping provides. This is a leadership level role that will ensure we maintain and improve that circle of safety while executing on our massive goals.
- Ensure all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way
- Improve operational management systems, processes and best practices
- Oversee purchasing and billing
- Help the organization’s processes remain legally compliant
- Formulate strategic and operational objectives
- Examine financial data and use them to improve profitability
- Manage budgets and forecasts
- Perform quality controls and monitor production KPIs
- Recruit, train and supervise staff
- Find ways to increase quality of customer service
- Proven work experience as a manager at a landscaping company
- Knowledge of landscaping bidding and estimating
- Highly preferred if the candidate has experience with commercial maintenance and residential/home landscaping installations.
- Experience budgeting and forecasting
- Familiarity with landscaping industry and financial principles
- Excellent communication skills
- Leadership ability
- Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field