di Stefano Landscaping is an award winning Landscape Design, Construction and Maintenance company.
Do you you enjoy working on a winning team? Do you enjoy the details, being organized and working through tasks and projects? Are you a master at time management? Do you want to work in a fast paced environment with unlimited growth opportunity?
Today, di Stefano Landscaping continues to grow and is currently seeking a talented, enthusiastic, and results driven individual to support our companies growth.
This is truly an incredible opportunity to join one of the most successful landscape companies in the state with established systems, team and culture to support the success of this position.
Resumes must include a detailed employment history, contact info for previous employers and a minimum of three work related references. In your cover letter, please provide a brief overview of prior work, relevant life history, and why you would be the perfect candidate for this opportunity.
Candidates must be organized, efficient and systematic in their approach to tasks ensuring their ability to complete multi-step projects even with interruptions. We believe that team members who exhibit an exceptional work ethic and an eagerness and ability to learn and grow, should be reward with the opportunity to expand their responsibilities and advance within the company. If you are that person, ready to take on this full-time position to learn, grow and demonstrate your desire to advance, then please send your reply to this post with your resume.
- Answer incoming calls, deliver messages & establish new leads
- Maintain company calendar and dashboard, schedule appointments/events
- Organize/assist company events such as meetings, BBQ’s and holiday party
- Prepare communications such as memos & emails – write/edit documents
- Filing/Office Organization
- Assist Accounting Manager with data entry & Accounts Receivable
- HR: New hire paperwork – state reporting – Motor Vehicle checks – uniforms – updating handbook – worker’s comp claim processing – health insurance admin – track/schedule annual employee reviews – referral program – shop dashboard – unemployment training/assistance
- Office Supplies
- Manage Verizon account & all computers/devices
- Customer service & relations – communications/thank you cards
- Social Media/Blogs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational and project management abilities
- Light bookkeeping skills
- Great ability to focus
- Adept at social media techniques to generate leads and grow communities
- Concerned about doing things the right way
- Calm under pressure
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Marketing experience is a big plus
- High school graduate
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2 years of successful administrative or marketing experience
- Microsoft – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- G Suite – Calendars, Contacts, Drive
- Social Media – Facebook, Instagram